Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why do I torture myself? I know that my baby likes to get up at 6:30. I've decided this is a good thing so I can have quiet time to read and ponder my scriptures with minimal interruptions. So knowing that, why did I stay up until midnight last night? I was cutting coupons. I didn't even get them into my coupon box because I was too tired to see strait after I got them all cut. So now, here it is 9:00am, and my eyes sting with tiredness, my 2 babies are CRABBY, and I'm desperately trying to get Makayla to get ready for school so we can go to the library for storytime (every Tuesday) - and all I want to do is go crawl back in bed and ignore everyone. I know that won't work, but a girl can dream, can't she? The only good part about going to bed so late is that I didn't hear anything from the time my head hit the pillow until 6:30 when Holden woke up. I didn't know he woke up earlier in the night to eat (Thanks Austin) or when Clara's feeding pump was beeping (Thanks again, Austin). Well, here's to a drag down day, hopefully I can get just one thing done in my house - like picking up the halloween costumes off the front room floor so they aren't wrinkled beyond recognition when we go trick-or-treating next week.

2 comments:

kstrack said...

LOL you and I seem to torture ourselves the same, I was doing so good going to bed at 10:30 every night and now I keep staying up until 12. What am I doing? :o

Cynthia said...

LOL! I tell myself every time I stay up too late "You're going to regret this in the morning," but somehow it hasn't gotten me to go to bed any earlier. Luckily Londyn is cuddly in the morning, so when she wakes up I go get her and she will let me hold her and lay in bed for a few minutes, so I can wake up slowly. :)