Saturday, October 6, 2007

Well, another boring night here at home. Austin is at Priesthood session, Clara is asleep - she fell asleep at about 6:15, so it will be a very early morning for me. I just put Holden to bed, and I'm waiting for Makayla to finish watching Dora so I can watch a show and veg. I should be cleaning my house, but I don't feel like it. It will have to wait until Monday now, and that is just how it is.

I got my flu shot yesterday, and I think I got just a tiny bit of something with it. I don't feel bad, just not great. I also have a short temper, which usually means I'm coming down with something. I decided it was better to just leave for a while. Austin watched the kids and I went and walked around Target for over an hour, just looking at stuff. I bought a shower curtain and a few things that were on clearance. I thought about going to a movie, but I wouldn't have been home in time for Austin to get to Priesthood, and that is important for him to do. Anyway, I was better able to take care of my children after spending a few hours away from them. I forget sometimes that I am a separate being from them because it seems I always have at least one of them attached to me somewhere.

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

I feel the same way a lot. I need to take some personal time, otherwise I get very frustrated with everything and everyone... and things can get ugly pretty fast! I think I need to go get a flu shot too, last year I didn't and I really regret it.

kstrack said...

That is funny I wanted to stay home and do nothing but I had to go to a bday dinner with the girls during the session. We need to have girls nights again to get away from the kids for a bit! I swear I am going to get to the point I can do that! :)