Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday got us again!

OK, so I had my whole afternoon planned out today, once I got the kids on the bus. Well, we were sitting there and all of a sudden Clara's bus drove up. Oh Crap!, it was early Monday and nobody was ready for school. I sent Makayla out to tell the bus driver that I was coming and I quickly got Clara ready - shoes and socks, etc. We had already missed Makayla's bus, so we had to hurry to get her over to her school. I think I need a second brain to think about all the day to day stuff while my brain is preoccupied with other things. I've been concentrating lately on getting into a house. Our goal is by Christmas to be out of our apartment, so here's to hoping! Maybe next Monday we can get ourselves together. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be nice :)

2 comments:

kstrack said...

I have decided on Mondays to just stay at Kiri's school after recess until she goes home otherwise I totally forget her! Early day sucks, it should be on Fridays not Mondays anyway! :)

Emily Call said...

ugh! Mondays are hard enough. So sorry!