Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I love reading, but when I get into a good book, it seems like all the other areas of my life suffer. I just finished reading "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. It was a very well written book, and I couldn't put it down. There are 2 more books in the series, and my MIL has them, so I am debating having her bring them down for me. On the one hand, I have to know what happens - I just keep thinking about it! On the other hand, there are things that I need to get done at my house. I think I'm going to call her - who really needs sleep?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVED Twilight. It's my favorite of the 3. I think I heard that there are going to be 5 total. I don't have the second one or I'd bring it to you. I have the 3rd if you need it though. I'm sure you can function without sleep for a few days. They're quick reads, right?

kstrack said...

hmmm everyone keeps talking about them I guess I am going to have to cave in and read them! or maybe I can find them in audio form! :)

Emily Call said...

I wish I would make time in my day to read... maybe when the kids are a little older. I barely get any sleep as it is. Hmmm...If only I could hire a maid and send the kids to a babysitter. ha ha.