Friday, January 25, 2008

Book Recommendation

I am in desperate need of some book recommendations. I tend to find a good book or series and get stuck on it. I am currently stuck on the Twilight series, and while I do love the books, I really need to read something different (I've read them 3 times already). I would love any suggestions you may have. Thanks so much for doing this for me. I'm looking forward to getting into some new books.

2 comments:

kstrack said...

I don't know if you could get into the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters, I love them and there are like 26 of them. and the best part is that you don't have to read them in order!

The last series I actually read was Children of the Promise by Dean Hughes and I REALLY loved those.

Good Luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Have you read The Secret Journal of Brett Colton? It might be Brent and not Brett and it might be a secret diary, not a secret journal. Anyway, its a good book!

I also read the Children of the Promise books and loved them.