Saturday, November 10, 2007

spoons

Last night was 'girls night out' for enrichment, and we had a lot of fun just hanging out. We had a 'my favorite things' party where you bring and share some of your favorite things with others. After that was over, we got out the cards and played spoons. It was hysterical and a ton of fun, but a bit dangerous at the same time. I came away bleeding and so did a couple other people. It's amazing when you bring out the spoons how people's competitive streak comes out. It was a great time and a well needed break for me!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like such a fun night - I'm bummed I missed it! (We had a family wedding yesterday.) You probably need to take the day off from packing to recover from your injuries. :)

TheOrttFamily said...

Sorry we had you bleeding but glad you had a fun time..hehe..We will for sure let you know when the next game is on...

Emily Call said...

maybe it is good that I went home early then! ha ha. Sounds fun.