Saturday, November 3, 2007
Well, I just finished my marathon reading. I'm now done with all 3 of the Twilight books, and wanting more of the story. I throughly enjoyed every minute I was reading those - if you need a good book to read, you have to check these out. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out :) So today, I had to run to the store because I've been putting it off all week because all I wanted to do was sit down with my book. I told myself that I wouldn't pick them up again either until we were in our house, or we were driving up to Spokane to see Cami & Jason. I do want to read them again, but I'll have to get some other things done first so we can move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment