Thursday, November 8, 2007

I hate getting ready to move!

I now have the overwhelming task of getting ready to move. We are in a cramped apartment, so finding room for the boxes I've packed is not fun. I've started a pile in my front room, but it won't take long until it overruns that room. If only I could start taking the boxes over there and put them in the basement or garage. That would help me, but it's a no go. I am also trying to figure out what I can pack that we won't need in the next month. This is the real challenge. Either me or my kids use so much on a daily basis that it is hard to start eliminating stuff. The stuff that we have that we don't use all that much is already in boxes stored somewhere in the house. On top of everything else, I have 3 little helpers in everything I do. I love them, but packing and moving stuff is a whole lot easier without any help! I guess I still have a few weeks to mull over my things before I have to do some serious packing, followed closely by the inevitable unpacking. Moving is such a pain in the butt!

2 comments:

kstrack said...

Don't you love how such a happy thing as packing and moving can become frustrated by small helping hands!

When you get down to the serious packing we could get the guys to take all the kids somewhere and get down to business and then we can take the kids and let them move all the boxes! :)

loves & hugs
k

Emily Call said...

good luck! It will all be worth it in the end. :)