Yesterday, I got my kitchen cleaned, I made bread and banana bread (so I didn't have to throw out the bananas). I got the front room and the family room cleaned, but not vacuumed.
Today, I am need to vacuum my downstairs and the stairs. If I can get the upstairs cleaned, I need to vacuum that as well. So my projects today are to get the laundry put away that is in my room, pick up in the babies' room, clean my bathroom, and clean out Makayla's room, putting some of her toys into storage.
I'm dressed, and my hair is done, so now I need to get my makeup done and get busy on my chores!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel that same way Patti..I like to try to do my hair and makeup for the day it I just makes you feel better! Even if I just sit around the house..haha
your head sure has been quiet! lol
Post a Comment