Someone once told me it isn't a goal until it is written down, and once you tell someone, you then feel the need to stick to it, because you told someone you would. So I am telling all of you what my new goals are, because I've had good intentions all week, but nothing has gotten done.
1. Get showered and dressed, hair and make up done, and bed made first thing in the morning.
2. Eat breakfast with my family every morning.
3. Clean at least 2 rooms/day - top to bottom.
4. Plan meals weekly and only buy stuff I need for those meals or food storage (If it's a good stock up sale)
5. Buy only stuff I NEED and not stuff just because it's on sale or cheap.
Well, that's a start, I don't want to overwhelm myself all in one day. After I get working on these, I'll probably find more areas to work on, but I want these to be habit first!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great Goals! I know you can do it!
Those are all really great goals. I need to take some time and write down my goals too.
Post a Comment