Thursday, December 20, 2007

Why, oh why, oh why

is it allowed to be sick the week before Christmas? I was down flat on Monday, as was Makayla. Throwing up, body aches, and the whole 9 yards. Makayla seems better, but my tummy is still queasy on and off (no, I'm not preggo, that was my thought at first too.) Holden has had diarrhea for 3 days, and just a lot of grumpiness - probably his tummy too since he isn't eating much by way of food. Clara woke up a few nights ago moaning in pain for about an hour until the advil kicked in. Last night she had a fever of 102, and this morning when she woke me up at 5:00, her fever was up to 104.9. It took the advil a couple hours to even touch it, and then I noticed when I was actually awake, that her ear is draining - a wonderful ear infection. It seems like everything is related, but we are running the whole gamut of symptoms. If we don't get over this quickly, we are going to be spending a long Christmas stuck in our house.

2 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

Sorry to hear you guys are all sick..that stinks and right before Christmas when you have things to get done..hope everyone gets to feeling better soon...have some chicken noodle soup ;-) Vanessa

kstrack said...

Not cool! I have completely lost my voice can hardly breath, and a horrid dry cough and I was feeling bad for myself but at least I am not throwing up! At least you know Clara probably isn't contagious! :)

GL getting better~